Xero App Advisory
Looking To Benefit From The Apps That Integrate With Xero?
Are you already enjoying the benefits of using Xero for your business finances? Do you now have several business systems in place that just don’t work together and you think that you could be working more efficiently? Are you now looking at other systems and processes in your business that you want to integrate with Xero? Our Xero App Advisory service can help.
Introducing Xero App Marketplace
You are probably aware that your Xero accounting software has relationships with hundreds of other business apps and softwares that integrate together to streamline, reduce duplication and help you to be really efficient in your business processes.
You can see the range of apps currently available in Xero’s App Marketplace. These apps cover all aspects of business including:
- Inventory/stock management
- CRM (customer relationship management) systems
- Point of sale
- Receipt/bill and document processing
- Financial services
- Payment providers (direct debit, card payments etc)
- Time tracking
- Payroll and HR
- Invoicing and job management
- Debtor tracking and credit control
- Document management
As you can see, there is a huge choice out there and it is going to take you some time to research the various options and to find the best solution for you. This is time that you may not be able to spare but you also know that if you invest time in this, you and your team will reap the benefits and save time in your day-to-day operations.
“Our company has been using the services of the Bookkeeping Department for over a year and we find them and their staff to be excellent. Always reliable, supportive and forward thinking in their skills. I would thoroughly recommend any business to try their services.”
Xero App Advisory
Our Xero App Advisory service has been set-up so we can support you on this and do the research and analysis on your behalf. This service will help you to make the steps forward in your business that you know you need to take.
When you choose this service we will identify other software/s that you could implement in your business that will integrate with Xero and will save staff time and make your business processes more efficient and effective.
Our service includes the following:
- Taking a full brief from you as to what you are looking for from your new business system/s. Finding out and understanding how you currently do things and what you want to change. What are the objectives that you want to achieve?
- Researching the options available and recommending to you one or more options for you to explore further.
- Arranging a demonstration with one or more of the software providers to enable you to see the system in operation and to answer all your questions.
- Liaising with the software provider to get answers to any outstanding questions or issues you have that will help you identify if the software is right for your business.
- Supporting you to a point where you are able to make a decision on your chosen software.
What Happens Next?
Having got to the point where you know what software you want to go with, it is then for you to decide your timescale for implementation and how you are going to do that. In many cases, you or one of your team will then take this forward.
However, if you don’t have the time and resource to do this and want us to stay involved for a bit longer to help you implement your new system then you can, of course, talk to us about helping you with this.
What Does It Cost?
Our Xero App Advisory service costs just £299 plus VAT for each type of business system that you are seeking. For example, if you are just looking for a new CRM system that integrates with Xero, then it will cost £299 plus VAT. If you are looking for a CRM system and also a Point of Sale system then it will cost £598 plus VAT. Our fees are chargeable at 50% at the start of the project and 50% on completion.
If you are looking for help with the implementation of the software, we’ll price this separately based on how much involvement you want us to have.
If you need some help with your bookkeeping or administration to give you more time and peace of mind, please contact us today:
Saturday morning training slots are available!
If you would like to arrange a time for a call or meeting at your convenience, please click the button below to find a time which suits you.