Client Referral Scheme
We really appreciate referrals to businesses needing our Xero Bookkeeping services. When this happens, we would like to donate £50 to your favourite charity as a thank you from us. See more information below about how this all works.
How it works
Step 1 – Refer a business colleague, friend or company to us who needs a regular Xero Bookkeeping Service.
Step 2 – If they then become a regular client of ours, we will contact you to find out which charity means most to you
Step 3 – We will make the donation of £50 to your favourite charity as a thank you from us
The more referrals you do, the more charities you can support…it’s as easy as that!
T & Cs apply
- You can only qualify for a charity donation reward for referring a business for a Regular Monthly or Quarterly Bookkeeping Service
- For the referral to be eligible for a charity donation reward, the introduction should be made by directly contacting Lynne Moffat by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The contact you refer must be new to The Bookkeeping Department. You cannot refer an existing client or anyone who has used The Bookkeeping Department services within the last 6 months.
- The Charity donation reward will be paid once The Bookkeeping Department have issued the first invoice to our new clients, usually after the first month/quarter.
- You won’t be rewarded for referring a product to yourself, and for any referrals that extend or change an existing clients’ current contract.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals made by each Referrer.