Looking For Help With Your Xero Set-Up?
Are you new to Xero and would like it set up for you ready to use?
Do you want to save time having to watch the training videos and reading the online guidance and have someone take care of it for you?
Do you want the assurance that it has been set up correctly and that it is tailored appropriately for your business?
Do you want to avoid costly errors of not having set it up fully or in the right way to meet the needs of your business, your Accountant and HMRC?
If any of these sound like you, we can help.
Who We Help
We can help any business owner set up their Xero software for their individual business and accounting needs. Typically, those we help fit in to one of these areas:
- Businesses needing to move on to an accounting software for the first time which enables them to be Making Tax Digital compliant
- Businesses who want to move from another software to Xero and aren’t sure of the best way to do it
- Busy people who don’t have time to do this themselves.
What We Do
If you are looking for support with your Xero set-up, we’ll arrange an initial chat with you to find out more about your business and what you need to use Xero for. Xero can be so much more than just complying with what your Accountant or HMRC require – it can help you on a day-to-day basis to run your business more effectively.
Once we have established your needs, we will talk about the timing of the implementation and plan this with you.
We then get to work.
What Is Included In My Xero Set-Up?
This will depend on what your business and accounting needs are and the complexity of the set-up but will typically include:
- Ensuring the financial settings are correct e.g. year end, VAT etc
- Establishing a chart of accounts that gives you the reporting information you want
- Importing customer and supplier data
- Setting up your bank accounts, credit cards, PDQ and control accounts
- Entering your opening accounting balances
- Creating your invoice and email templates
- Connecting your VAT with the HMRC gateway
- Setting up CIS requirements (for construction businesses)
- Entering stock or product information.
“The Bookkeeping Department offer a friendly, helpful and very cost effective way of managing your accounts. If you are looking to outsource your bookkeeping I cannot recommend them highly enough.”
How Much Does
Xero Set-Up Cost?
A standard set-up costs £149 plus VAT with a more complex set-up costing £275 plus VAT. When we talk to you, we’ll get an understanding of what level of set-up is right for your business and accounting needs. If there are any particularly specialist needs which go beyond a usual set-up situation, we will discuss this with you and provide information on any additional fees before proceeding.
If you would like to talk through your Xero set-up, please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch.
If you need some help with your bookkeeping or administration to give you more time and peace of mind, please contact us today:
Saturday morning training slots are available!
If you would like to arrange a time for a call or meeting at your convenience, please click the button below to find a time which suits you.