Letchworth, Cambridge & Bedford Xero Workshops
Informal and friendly Xero workshops available in Letchworth, Cambridge and Bedford.
Supporting You To Understand & Effectively Use Xero
Are you looking for some help getting started with Xero? Do you want to know how to use Xero to do the full bookkeeping process? Would you rather learn in a face-to-face environment rather than by online tuition or videos? Our Xero Workshop is for you.
Providing hands on, practical training in our Letchworth, Cambridge and Bedford office, in small, informal and friendly groups of up to 6 people, our aim is to have you feeling fully confident in the complete bookkeeping process by the end of the workshop.
What Does Our 1-Day Xero Workshop In Letchworth, Cambridge and Bedford Cover?
When you choose to join us for our Xero Workshop in Letchworth, Cambridge and Bedford, we will show you how to:
- Find your way around Xero
- Go paperless and store your financial information in Xero
- Set up your quotes, invoice and email templates for your business in Xero
- Send quotes to customers and manage the work you have coming into your business
- Raise sales invoices and send to your customers
- Raise credit notes
- Use the inventory function to make raising invoices quicker and easier
- Use Xero for credit control – sending reminders, statements and follow up communications and making notes
- Enter purchase invoices, receipts and expenses
- Understand the bank reconciliation processes
- Prepare and submit your business VAT returns
- Complete your ‘must do’ month end bookkeeping checks
- Use your reports.
We will also give you an overview of what else you can use Xero for.
Take a look at our brief video to show you some of the information that we will cover in your workshop.
Why Choose our Xero Workshop?
When you attend one of our workshops in Letchworth, Cambridge and Bedford:
- You will be trained by bookkeepers who do this every day
- You learn with a small friendly group of other business people
- We go at your pace
- We answer your questions as we go along
- We show you ways to do things to save you time
We are passionate about using Xero efficiently and effective and are just as keen as you are to ensure you leave the day with a good working knowledge of Xero. The workshops are interactive so you’ll be working on Xero during the session implementing what you’re learning as you go along.
After the workshop, you will also receive an individual 1 hour follow up session via Zoom to help you with any questions you may have or go over any of the training that you may have not fully got to grips with.
How Much Does Our Xero Workshop Cost?
Our bookkeeping workshops are priced at just £275 plus VAT.
Enquire here for details
If you need some help with your bookkeeping or administration to give you more time and peace of mind, please contact us today:
Saturday morning training slots are available!
If you would like to arrange a time for a call or meeting at your convenience, please click the button below to find a time which suits you.